Responsive Web One design fits all ... devices
Responsive website and app design
So what exactly does "Responsive Web" mean? As the subtitle above implies, "One design fits all devices." Instead of creating separate websites and apps with the same content for different
devices (i.e. desktops, tablets, smartphones), GovIS designs one website / app with a special template. The template automatically adapts to the screen size of the user's device without having to zoom,
pan, or rotate the screen. Also, we develop hybrid / native apps that work on all operating systems (i.e. iOS, Android, Windows). As a result, you get a
great, consistent looking website / app across all devices, and you save a lot of money too, because we only have to develop it once.
Web Content Management (WCM)
WCM systems are typically used by medium to large organizations who have many website editors (i.e. distributed content) and the need for centralized administration of the website for technical
and marketing purposes. These systems serve the purpose of a standard website, but also include more sophisticated features such as:
- Multi-user editing with logins and role-based permissions
- Document and image management
- Workflow and approvals
- Version control and draft / publishing modes
- Centralized theme and template control
- Analytics and search engine optimization
We partner with two leading WCM companies to get the right fit depending on your organization's requirements and brand / licensing preferences:
GovIS offers the following services for WCM and eCommerce systems:
- Theme and template design
- Programming / customization
- Full management of system (onsite / remote)
including monitoring, backup, and reporting
- Off-site hosting in our world-class datacenter
- Training, maintenance, and support
If you would like to sell your business's products and services online, then GovIS can help you get started with an eCommerce system, which provides the following features:
- Shopping cart / storefront website
- Product catalog and inventory management
- Flexible pricing (incl. discounts, coupons) and display options
- Customer and order management
- Search engine and social media promotion / tracking
- Payment and shipping processing
- Admin dashboards and reporting
GovIS partners with these leading eCommerce companies to provide the best solution for your business:
If you already have a website, Volusion is an excellent hosted solution with competitive monthly rate plans that can be linked and styled to your
existing website. Target: small to large businesses. Click the logo above for more information and to sign up!
Sitefinity is both a WCM and eCommerce system, so it offers an all-in-one solution with seamless integration and styling. Target: medium to large
Capital Merchant Solutions and Authorize.Net provide our credit card merchant account and payment processing services with competitive rates.
Click the logo above for more information and to sign up!
GovIS Internet Services Division
Our Internet Services Division (GovIS.net) also offers several free and low cost website, blog, and shopping cart tools
such as WordPress, Drupal, DNN, Website Builder, and Quick Shopping Cart that are more targeted towards small businesses.